We could not wait to share photos of blogger Isabelle Gloria of The Vintage Romance modeling our popular Spring Swing dress. Sure it’s Fall, but here in L.A. we are holding on to warm weather for as long as possible!
Love Isabelle’s look? Snag it here > http://bit.ly/1yh1CZU
We are an L.A. brand inspired by the Old Hollywood that made history in our own backyard butStop Staring! is still loved by starlets all around the world. After jaunts at New York Fashion Week and the Toronto Film Festival last week, we were just spotted in Germany on one of our favorite vintage bloggers, Elaine Valerie.
Elaine is wearing our ‘Grand’ houndstooth dress, available here >> http://bit.ly/1qA4J9K
See the rest of the photo shoot here >> http://bit.ly/1m6uY86
From New York Fashion Week onto the Toronto International Film Festival – the past few days have been quite a whirlwind!
Beautiful Canadian actress Julia Voth (get her on your radar now!) hit the festival’s red carpet is a sexy Stop Staring! cocktail dress that is the PERFECT shade for Fall. We cannot stress this enough – eggplant is a great color for channeling vintage glam. Love this look? Shop the Million Dollar Baby dress in eggplant here: http://bit.ly/1ssSNHC
Do you love ‘Orange Is The New Black’ as much as we do? We cannot say enough great things about a show that gives an honest platform to women from all walks of life dealing with real world challenges. Pair that with the excitement of New York Fashion Week and we are pretty much in heaven!
Take a trip back to the ’40′s with Elaine Valerie, one of our favorite vintage bloggers, who captures military-chic and old-school glam in her latest photo shoot. EV is wearing our army green cadete dress but it’s also the hair, makeup and setting that help capture the era we are so inspired by.
Head to TheVintageRomance.com & ElaineValerie.blogspot.com to check out the rest of the shoot and shop the look here: http://bit.ly/1rOv86k
Our girl Jessica, the blogger behind Pinup Persuasion, recently shot our infamous Love dress which sparked a conversation about what to look for when searching for the perfect LBD.
- Look for classic, flattering silhouettes that will work from season to season and with a variety of accessories you already own.
- The perfect LBD strikes the balance between making you feel comfortable and making you feel like a knockout.
- LBD’s are meant to be versatile! That means day to night, office to soirée, season to season
- Look for LBD’s with unique details to express your style, such as keyhole backs and unexpected bows like our Love dress Jessica is modeling
Shop our Love dress here: http://bit.ly/W7lM6Z
Check out Jessica’s full post here: http://bit.ly/W7lXz9
One of our favorite fashion bloggers, Rachel of Chicago Chic Blog, styled two amazing Stop Staring! looks in her home city this week. Rachel’s site is a source of endless inspiration because every detail – hair! makeup! shoes! – captures our beloved vintage-inspired aesthetic. Check out Rachel’s latest looks and let us know which is your favorite!
Look 1: Army Green Bombshell Dress
Look 2: Eggplant Crush Dress
Depending on where you live you may be saying goodbye to sunny summer days sooner than you’d like. You can brighten your spirits knowing that a new season means new styles and an opportunity to kick your closet into high gear for Fall. We’ve rounded up some eye-catching pieces that will make post-Labor Day dressing a lot more fun.
1) Fall fabrics like tweed and patterns like flannel may not come to mind as the most feminine options for dresses, but look again!
2) Now that proximity to air conditioning won’t be determining where you go and what you wear, getting dressed for work gets fun again!
3) Cooler months call for a little more coverage but before you go for the cardigan you throw on over everything, try an LBD with sophisticated should work to keep you warm and on trend.
The lovely – and majorly talented – Julia Stiles recently stepped out at the opening night of her NYC play Phoenix in a sexy Stop Staring! dress. Julia stole the show on stage as a New Yorker, and traveling nurse, who is stationed in Phoenix – after meeting a man who throws a big curve in her plans of course!