Our girl Jessica, the blogger behind Pinup Persuasion, recently shot our infamous Love dress which sparked a conversation about what to look for when searching for the perfect LBD.
– Look for classic, flattering silhouettes that will work from season to season and with a variety of accessories you already own.
– The perfect LBD strikes the balance between making you feel comfortable and making you feel like a knockout.
– LBD’s are meant to be versatile! That means day to night, office to soirée, season to season
– Look for LBD’s with unique details to express your style, such as keyhole backs and unexpected bows like our Love dress Jessica is modeling
Shop our Love dress here: http://bit.ly/W7lM6Z
Check out Jessica’s full post here: http://bit.ly/W7lXz9
One of our favorite fashion bloggers, Rachel of Chicago Chic Blog, styled two amazing Stop Staring! looks in her home city this week. Rachel’s site is a source of endless inspiration because every detail – hair! makeup! shoes! – captures our beloved vintage-inspired aesthetic. Check out Rachel’s latest looks and let us know which is your favorite!
Look 1: Army Green Bombshell Dress
Look 2: Eggplant Crush Dress
Depending on where you live you may be saying goodbye to sunny summer days sooner than you’d like. You can brighten your spirits knowing that a new season means new styles and an opportunity to kick your closet into high gear for Fall. We’ve rounded up some eye-catching pieces that will make post-Labor Day dressing a lot more fun.
1) Fall fabrics like tweed and patterns like flannel may not come to mind as the most feminine options for dresses, but look again!
2) Now that proximity to air conditioning won’t be determining where you go and what you wear, getting dressed for work gets fun again!
3) Cooler months call for a little more coverage but before you go for the cardigan you throw on over everything, try an LBD with sophisticated should work to keep you warm and on trend.
The lovely – and majorly talented – Julia Stiles recently stepped out at the opening night of her NYC play Phoenix in a sexy Stop Staring! dress. Julia stole the show on stage as a New Yorker, and traveling nurse, who is stationed in Phoenix – after meeting a man who throws a big curve in her plans of course!
While sky high heels and a sexy LBD may not be your typical grocery shopping ensemble, it’s all in a days work for actress Ashley Greene. Proving there’s no reason to pass up looking and feeling your best, Greene was a serious showstopper at a recent supermarket run wearing our Million Dollar Dress. Now we have more than enough inspiration ditch the sweats and glam it next time we’re running those less than glamorous errands.
Chances are by this point in the summer you have been to quite a few weddings and have blown through quite a few of your favorite dresses. We couldn’t wait to share these beautiful bridal party photos with you because our Floral print dress is the perfect summer wedding look – regardless of your role that day.
Love this style? Shop it here >> http://bit.ly/1rbUrxO
Stop Staring! dresses are ALL about making you look your best and being proud of your figure. We have a few tricks up our sleeve that make sure our designs do just that and we’re sharing what to look for next time you’re dress shopping.
Tip #2: Cap sleeves ensure you show off just enough
We’ve teamed up with our friends at www.PinupWorship.com to offer one lucky Stop Staring! fan a $250 gift card to shop our new collection!
All you have to do to enter is:
1) Follow @PinupWorship & @StopStaringClothing on Instagram
2) Regram this image from our account tagging #PinupWorshipStopStaring
A winner will be announced Friday August 8th and you can enter once a day to increase your odds. Good luck!