Made in Los Angeles

Gathered Ava Dress | Red

$142.00
  • SKU: GAVAD-03 RED
SIZING:
Qty: - +
- OR -

You’ll be such a sexy yet classy siren in this dress! It is also featured in People magazine! This dress is made of an amazing red stretch nylon bengaline.  The red is  a nice hue of lipstick red.  This dress is fitted from top to bottom! The bodice is one armed with an asymmetrical neckline. There are flattering pleats coming down from the left shoulder continuing down to the right bodice side seam, very flattering on all figures. The pleats on the side bodice continue onto the skirt, perfectly camouflaging any tummy flaws, or undergarments! You’ll feel so glamorous in this dress!  Stop Staring! is known for making beautiful dresses that fit just about every shape and size. This dress will not dissapoint!  The cut is so flattering!  Back skirt has a kick pleat for easy movement! Very soft stretch nylon bengaline, that will make you feel like a movie starlet.  Below the knee length, just like they wore them in the classy era of the 1950s!  Very Vintage, and yet so modern!

**SHADE OF RED RED MAY VARY**

74% Polyester, 22% Rayon, 4% Spandex

kbell on 12/17/12 09:32pm
This dress looks really great. It fits my body perfectly and fits like a glove. I am five feet 10 inches and 148 pounds and 34DD. I ordered the size 10 because I had read that it runs small and it fit perfectly! I probably could have worn the size 8 as well - but was very happy with the 10. Super super sexy dress without revealing a lot of skin.
Devon Hamplas on 10/06/12 01:59pm
The Gavad Dress is absolutely gorgeous! It compliments my body in all the right places. The fabric is very forgiving and the colour is ravishing.
Hollie S on 08/08/12 06:11am
I LOVE this dress! Stretchy, comfy and super sexy! Been photographed in it for several events. LOVE!!!
Chrissy on 06/07/12 10:14pm
I just bought this dress to wear to a wedding next month.. I was nervous at first because I didnt get to try it on. I just had to rely on the measurements. Well let me tell you, It is AMAZING! Looks GORGEOUS. Fit GORGEOUS. I will be GORGEOUS in this dress! Might even out-shine the bride... Whoopsie! LOL
Style obsessed on 10/16/11 12:37pm
In this dress, you will stop traffic. Enough said.
Tosh on 09/09/11 04:01pm
I bought this dress a couple of years ago and it still looks amazing!
Cathy on 06/22/11 12:39pm
I absolutely love this dress! I wore it to a wedding,
Cathy on 06/22/11 12:38pm
I absolutely love this dress! I wore it to a wedding,
Gail on 05/24/11 02:47pm
I just got my Gavad dress in red and I am speechless! I really can't stop staring at myself. It's the perfect shade of red and I can't wait to wear it to the Sade show. Great advice regarding the sizing, glad I took the small. If your hesitating to get this dress don't! It's worth every penny!
Gail on 05/24/11 02:45pm
Liz on 02/23/11 09:24am
I bought this dress to wear to the Dallas Opera. I was a little nervous about wearing RED, but I am so happy that I did. I recieved many compliments on it! The dress is beautiful, very well made, and wraps around the curves just right! LOVE THE DRESS!

Add Your Review

Your Name:
Email Address:
Review:
Note: HTML is not translated! Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Your Rating: 5